Posted July 26, 2016
Friends of Israel Disabled Veterans – Beit Halochem is currently accepting applications for the full-time position of Database Coordinator and Development Associate. Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience. Competitive benefits program including retirement and health. For immediate hire.
Database Coordinator and Development Associate– Duties and Responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-4 years of relevant fundraising and development experience.
- Excellent writing, communication and customer relations skills required.
- Must have extensive experience with and knowledge of The Raiser’s Edge including but not limited to generating reports, queries, mailings, and event management.
- As a member of a small team, assist with editing and composing of correspondence, direct mail appeals, e-blasts and website content.
- Assist in cultivating and researching profiles of major donors.
- Liaison to and with Young Leaders Board including attending meetings and coordinating events.
- Knowledge of Hebrew preferred.
Please fill out the form below and attach your resume as a PDF.